DR DRIP

DR DRIP
DR LOGO 2015

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Justin

During my stay in the Dominican Republic I feel like I’ve grown closer to God.  Through the quiet whispers and the loud roars.  While we were painting Josefina’s house, a little 6-year-old boy named Jose came up to me.  He showed me how happy someone can be with the least amount of things.  I gave him a bracelet and it just put a smile on his face.  It was a great experience to paint Josefina’s house because I could see the joy in her eyes as she saw her new home. 
Before we went on TV, Pastor Eran challenged me to share my testimony, and I wasn’t sure if I could do it or not, but I felt that Pastor Eran’s voice was the voice of God speaking to me, and I decided to do it.  It was such a wonderful experience to share my feeling and experiences and how God had overcome my obstacles with everyone that was listening.
            I’ve learned on this trip that you shouldn’t regret anything because God has used me to do great things. 
            -Justin Bashore


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by....
Leave us a comment and we'll get it and share it with the whole team while we're on our trip.
Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support!