DR DRIP

DR DRIP
DR LOGO 2015

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Keila


Before I came on this trip, I was a regular Christian.  But throughout this week, God has used me in so many ways that now I’m not just a regular Christian, I’m a real Christian. 
I met this young lady named NaNa and she had disabilities.  Just seeing her face and how thankful she was for a lollipop made me cry because I feel like sometimes I’m not thankful for the things I get.  It also made me realize that I need to be more genuinely thankful for the things I receive and that I need to praise Jesus for everything. 
One of my really big God moments was when I gave my testimony.  Later, I found out, that some women in the room were crying.  That made me realize that I don’t have to be scared to share my testimony because there may be other people out there who have been through what I’ve been through.  It just touched my heart so deeply that I’ll never let go of this trip. 
This was my first missions trip, and it’s not my last, because I know God can use me in many ways similar to the ways He used me on this trip.
Jeby habichuelas man!
-Keila Garcia

1 comment:

  1. Mi vida :) it's just so amazing God's work in your life, when you left for this trip I prayed for God's strength because I could not see myself without you for so many days. God gave me the strength I need I was confident in him that your life was going to be bless in a special way. But when I picked you up yesterday I could hold back my tears I was sooooo happy to see you and to hear your experiences with God in DR . It's a blessing to have such a wonderful daughter we love you Marie.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by....
Leave us a comment and we'll get it and share it with the whole team while we're on our trip.
Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support!