DR DRIP

DR DRIP
DR LOGO 2015

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ryan

God is definitely changing me.  When this trip was first announced several months ago, I didn’t really have any interest.  Pastor Eran kept bugging me about going, and I kept turning him down.  I said things like “I don’t want to” and “There’s no way I’m going to raise that much money.”  Where was my faith?  I didn’t think I could possibly raise enough money. 
            Eventually, I decided to go.
            Since I’ve decided to go, my faith has been stretched and I am a completely new person. 
            I grew up in church.  I was never a “bad” kid.  I didn’t do drugs, I didn’t swear, I didn’t do anything bad.  I was a good kid and knew God.  I didn’t really show I was a Christian, not because I didn’t want anyone to know, I just didn’t love God enough, and wasn’t living for Him.  Now, I’m a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ.  He’s using me, and the entire team, to do great things. 
            I love God, and will continue to live for Him.
            -Ryan Garvey


1 comment:

  1. You are a great kid, and I am so proud of you! Miss you and Love you soooo Much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by....
Leave us a comment and we'll get it and share it with the whole team while we're on our trip.
Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support!